St. Louis the King Catholic School provides a high quality education in a
caring, Gospel-centered environment.
As Catholic educators entrusted with the growth and development of each child,
· To recognize the primary responsibility parents have for the education of their child and the necessary involvement of home and school.
· To teach and reinforce values based on Sacred Scripture and principles of social justice.
· To emphasize Christian community and foster experiences of prayer and worship.
· To create an environment that encourages excitement for learning.
· To implement a curriculum that makes it possible for each student to accept increased responsibility for his/her own learning and achievement.
· To encourage interaction and cooperation in curricular and extra‑curricular activities.
· To provide educational experiences appreciating fine arts and diverse cultures.
· To model and teach self‑discipline skills.
· To develop strategies to meet the St. Louis the King Catholic School's Student Learning Expectations.