STUDENT LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
St. Louis the King Catholic School students C.A.R.E. by being a(n):
Christian Witness who:
· Has basic knowledge of Scripture, liturgy and teachings of the Church.
· Shows reverence and participates during liturgies, prayers, and Sacraments.
· Serves others.
Active Learner who:
· Strives for academic excellence.
· Applies problem-solving and critical thinking strategies.
· Is self-motivated to do their personal best.
· Uses resources effectively.
Responsible Leader/Citizen who:
· Respects self, others, and things.
· Makes good moral choices.
· Demonstrates concern for others and our world
· Is aware of social justice issues.
Effective Communicator who:
· Uses written and oral communication skills effectively.
· Utilizes appropriate social skills.
· Works cooperatively with others.